Medusa and her blind boyfriend go out on their first date and he panics because he cant tell her she looks pretty so he says something really stupid like “I REALLY like snakes”
This is so fucking cute
this should be a young adult romance novel right now
Had a sudden urge to draw this.
Omg i need more
oh my god
is it bad that i really hope next week’s big pokemon announcement is for pokepark 3
DLC characters + stages in Smash Bros 4 pros and cons
- You’d have to pay for it I guess that’s a bummer
- No complete roster right away I guess that’s a bummer
- Technically it would give the devs an excuse to launch an “incomplete game” but that’s not how Nintendo rolls. And honestly the game could ship tomorrow and it’d be in better shape than other major 2014 games launched in (COUGHwatchdogsCOUGH). Aside from missing some key players the game is already super beefy
- Extra bucks for Nintendo who don’t REALLY need it since they are a multi-billion dollar corporation but also they need it right now
- Reduces pressure to design and develop EVERY CHARACTER IMAGINABLE before launch, since new ones can always be added later (meaning u don’t have to give up hope if ur fave doesn’t make it)
- Allows characters who didn’t exist when Smash 4 began development a shot at the game. Like, say the Inklings from Splatoon, or Rusty Slugger from Rusty’s Real Deal Baseball for Nintendo 3DS, who everybody wants desperately
- Adds months or even years to game’s lifespan
IF YOU ARE STREAMING, DON’T USE PROCASTER.
DON’T. USE. PROCASTER.
Livestream procaster consumes large amounts of cpu for nothing. No joke, nothing. As a result your stream can become laggy and sometimes it can damage your hardware as your PC has to push itself to keep what your streaming functioning as well as possible.
"But if we can’t use procaster what can we use insteaaaaad?"
Simple. There’s two programs, both that are free, that you can use that uses very little CPU and has more options than procaster. These programs are called Xsplit and OBS. To keep your head in one piece, I’m going to go over how to stream on Livestream with Xsplit.
Under the cut of course.
Save this for later, everyone told me to use Procaster when I asked what to livestream with
asksummonerhay said:There’s another one called lol2048 except it uses items
man whaaaaaaaat i don’t even know what the names of most of these even are!